FURNITURE WORKSHOP MANAGER
The Workshop Manager will manage all daily operations for all work activities. The Manager will be responsible for supervising lead generation, increase profitability and quality of work.
- Develop and manage a strategic business plan for expanding and maintaining client base for increased revenue through Everything Decor and Furniture related sales
- Lead generation and effective client relations and satisfaction.
- Oversee activities at the furniture unit by planning and monitoring work.
- Participate in costs estimations, negotiating and agreeing budgets with clients and managers to ensure cost effective production.
- Create and manage database for job orders and job completions.
- Participate in project reviews and give advice to project managers and team leaders.
- Manage production activities such as production planning, scheduling, budgeting etc.
- Ensure that orders are completed in good time, to budget and at good quality.
- Prepare and analyze sales and project performance reports for each projects.
- Work with managers to implement company’s policies and goals.
- To allocate resources effectively for optimal results.
- Prepare the necessary monthly reports.
Required Competencies, knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical, organizing, Manufacturing, PLM "Product Life Cycle Management" and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills; MS word, excel and project management software
- Must be sales oriented to drive towards increased unit revenues through quality furniture delivery
- Team building abilities, decision making and people management
- Demonstrate independent work initiatives, pride in work, sound judgement, diplomacy etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Adequate knowledge of business management principles (lead generation, budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation etc.)
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of industry.
Education and Experience
- 6-7 years experience in managing Furniture production and sales.
- Qualifications in operations management/Sales/related fields
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- You get leads and focus on providing value to them
- Interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Project Mgt, etc.
- Opportunity to build your team
- High commissions for good performers